Thursday, June 18, 2015

Family Bond

Views
Greeting Text
Bismillah.

Today is the first day of Ramadhan. Happy fasting, people! So, first of all, taknak lah cakap pasal dah lama tak tulis blog. Just me, being busy. And sekarang, dah free. heh. nak straight to the topic ja.

So, I was updating my blog just now since I've been leaving it for so long. I was trying to find a nice song to be put in the blog until I came across Tasha Manshahar's song entitled Terima Kasih Cinta. I've heard this song before on the radio and loved it! And just now, there's a MV of it so I watched it.
I thought that the song is for someone, like lovers, but then the video showed of a birthday surprise that kak Tasha and others did to her dad and it was very heart touching! I shed few tears to my surprise!

It reminds me of my dad, my siblings, my family. Kak Tasha's family bond is so strong that I wish that I have one like that too. I know that I really should not hoping for something like that to happen cause it will never be and should just be grateful because I still have my parents and siblings. I know. :')

so yeah, what I'm trying to say over here is that, appreciate your family. Spend some quality times with them and be close to them as closed as it can be. okay? :D

Alright. I'll stop now. You guys should watch that MV too okay? heee. will be going to prepare for my iftar. bye guys!




Do Like . Do Comment . Thanks !

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

tenkiu comment ! comment lah lagi ;)